Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Molly's Aviator Outfit

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok ladies, if you are still riding the fence about this outfit, I would like to really encourage you to make this purchase. It is so much cuter at home. And yes it does look like a WWII flight jacket in person. My husband went crazy over this outfit. He ended up swiping Molly for about 30 minutes tell me if she's gonna be dressed like that then she's now his... and followed that up with battery of when we are getting our pilots license (which was a new one on me).

    I'm sure its not gonna last too much longer and I think at 10 bucks its a steal. Its worth the gamble.

    I can not express how much I really LOVE IT!!

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    It's a great outfit! Kit can wear it too and pretend to be Amelia Earhart!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have to agree the jacket alone is worth the price and the pants can be worn with other cute tops!

    I have 2 of these outfits and didn't get them on sale.

    The shoes she is wearing are really nice to and since the outfit is only $10. you should pickup the shoes, too!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 06, 2006 02:11 PM: Message edited by: caroloto ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the link to the shoes at AG site:

    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=358864

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it! It's so authentic! I showed it to my grandfather who was in the Air Force during the war and he said he looked familiar and wwas "really neat", which was an enthusiastic compliment from him.

  6. #6
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    I agree---I have 2 of them! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Really looks great on any doll, but Molly is such a cutie with it. No wonder your hubby swiped Molly! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WEll I'm holding off on the shoes. I ended up ordering Molly's dude ranch boots and they seem to go well with the outfit since the pant leg is loose enough it gives them an oxford look of their own.

  8. #8
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    I really do recommend Molly's aviator outfit. As usual, the web pictures on AG.com do NOT do it justice. The bomber jacket is very nice in quality, as are the khaki pants. It's a terrific little ensemble that represents part of American history, and it's a bargain for $10.00. Molly fans should try to get it before it's finally gone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •